Monday, January 5, 2009

DAILY WORD

Daily Word — Monday, January 5, 2009 GuidanceI enter this new year with confidence, knowing that God lights my way.In times of change or even turmoil, I may examine my plans or reexamine myself, wondering, Why is this happening? What can I do? What's next? Placing all wondering and questioning aside, I realize that divine wisdom is always present to illumine my way. In prayerful meditation, I obtain a serene balance between questions and solutions. I acknowledge the peace within that soothes my soul. I feel the calm assurance of divine insight and the tranquility of trust in outcomes. God is always here. Whether or not the details are obvious to me, I am ready to move forward confidently with my plans and understanding. I anticipate the known and trust in God for the unknown. "May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face to shine upon us, that your way may be known upon earth."--Psalm 67:1-2

BLESSINGS & HUGS, ANITA

Photobucket

No comments: